Janssen Veterinary Clinic (JVC) is seeking a dynamic, hard-working individual for our front office team. The qualified candidate will possess excellent customer service skills, exceptional oral and written communication skills, proficient computer skills, be detail oriented, ability to multi-task, be flexible, and the desire to learn and be a part of a team. Previous veterinary office experience is a plus, although a professional attitude and the ability to learn are key.
Our six-doctor clinic offers equine and small animal services to the Central Indiana region. JVC is centrally located 20 miles north of Indianapolis.
JVC is a team-oriented hospital with a focus on progressive veterinary medicine, quality patient care and excellent client relations. Facilities are progressive and well maintained. Great emphasis is placed on client education. This individual will excel at teaching clients at appropriate opportunities.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, short-term disability, personal time off, paid holidays, continuing education allowance, uniforms, employee discount, and a matching retirement plan.
Please come and join our fun, hard working team.
Benefits provided at Janssen Veterinary Clinic:
- A four day work week with rotating Saturday hours
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Continuing education allowance, opportunities across the industry
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Matching retirement plan
- Employee Discount
- Respectful team
Monday through Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 8 am – noon
- Veterinary Experience: 1 year (required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (required)
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (required)
- Client education and communication skills
- Medical-Record Management and billing tasks
- Laboratory procedures and paperwork
- Compassionate team player
- Collaborative mentality in seeking and providing assistance to others
- Committed to long-term employment